• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,507

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,

I am thinking of buying this Acer laptop. I am based in Mumbai city. What do you think of it? Is it a good piece? I have never used Acer before. Only Sony and Toshiba. I have been promised a free laptop bag with this model. There is also a one year on-site warranty from Acer. This means that I would be able to call an engineer to my home if any problem arises. What is your experience of Acer customer support? Thanks.

[h=3]Aspire AS5755G-2334G64Mnks[/h]
AS5755G-2334G64Mnks | Product Model

Apart from Crappy OS, the laptop looks decent. It should stay current for 2-3 years atleast.

Hi Guys,

Help me find this laptop in Mumbai city itself as most of the Mumbai based resellers listed on their site say that they have discontinued it. A friend of mine bought this very model just 15-20 days ago from a reseller in Mumbai only and I did visit this reseller who has promised me to get one for me, but I am still to hear from him after so many days. Thanks.

acer India - Products

Hi Guys,As luck would have it, I have bought a laptop with similar specs but with a different model no which is Acer Aspire 5755G32352G50Mnks. It is not yet listed on Acer India site as of now if I am correct. The total cost is 35000 rupees including all taxes. Got a laptop bag, mouse, headphone free with it. Thanks.