How is this Acer laptop

techtata

Regular
Regulars
Hi,

I am thinking of buying this Acer laptop. I am based in Mumbai city. What do you think of it? Is it a good piece? I have never used Acer before. Only Sony and Toshiba. I have been promised a free laptop bag with this model. There is also a one year on-site warranty from Acer. This means that I would be able to call an engineer to my home if any problem arises. What is your experience of Acer customer support? Thanks.

[h=3]Aspire AS5755G-2334G64Mnks[/h]
AS5755G-2334G64Mnks | Product Model

sanke1

Regulars
Apart from Crappy OS, the laptop looks decent. It should stay current for 2-3 years atleast.

svishal19

Regulars
What is the price that you are getting this for...?

techtata

Regular
Regulars
Hi Guys,

Help me find this laptop in Mumbai city itself as most of the Mumbai based resellers listed on their site say that they have discontinued it. A friend of mine bought this very model just 15-20 days ago from a reseller in Mumbai only and I did visit this reseller who has promised me to get one for me, but I am still to hear from him after so many days. Thanks.

acer India - Products

techtata

Regular
Regulars
Hi Guys,As luck would have it, I have bought a laptop with similar specs but with a different model no which is Acer Aspire 5755G32352G50Mnks. It is not yet listed on Acer India site as of now if I am correct. The total cost is 35000 rupees including all taxes. Got a laptop bag, mouse, headphone free with it. Thanks.