How is the Samsung Galaxy M21 phone?

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 32,003
It has search though. Never needed to use it so far (new phone) coz of very few SMS right now...

the finance tab is the best part though. you can get a quick idea on balance in your bank, cards and even wallets.

another cool part is that it seems to be the only app out there that can separate useful messages from spam messages from the same sender. so if you have a shitty bank/card provider like i have... you do not have to suffer through daily promo messages from the same sender which is also used to send useful updates like card usage.

So @vishalrao - Samsung M21 is one of the phones in my radar for the upcoming AGIF sale. How is the feedback after 4-5 months usage.

P.S - I may even fix the display of my phone & not buy a new one. So want to know just in case.

Why samsung budget phone. Samsung budget phones are not upto the mark in terms of performance. Better get realme it is better in terms of software as well. Rest its a personal choice.

I wanted to keep the budget under 15k and I feel like getting a phone with an AMOLED screen. I could probably think about stretching budget and getting a Realme 7 pro - But I am tired of playing fastest fingers first - So if its generally available during the sale that is an option I do have in mind.

Except for the ads - I do somewhat find MIUI useful in certain features, so might probably miss that including an IR blaster. But yeah, cant have everything.

My cousin has M21, it just feels sooo slow and touch feels weird. My old Mi Max 2 with SD625 felt faster (though it was running custom rom so idk maybe not fair comparison).

So @vishalrao - Samsung M21 is one of the phones in my radar for the upcoming AGIF sale. How is the feedback after 4-5 months usage.

P.S - I may even fix the display of my phone & not buy a new one. So want to know just in case.

No complaints so far 👌 but I only have basic usage not much media consumption or gaming or camera use. If you have any specific questions I can try to provide feedback on this.

Not sure if I mentioned this here but I enabled developer options and reduced animation duration to half and also reduced cpu speed to 70 percent and it feels super snappy and 3 to 4 days battery life.

I am not a gamer and media consumption is going to be very moderate as well. I mean I am using Redmi 3S prime & if not for the display being slightly damaged due to a fall last week, I would probably drag it for another year or so.

But if I want to go for a upgrade - I dont want to spend too much especially if not going to really use all the benefits it provides like camera for example - I only need it good enough to take pictures of things to send like "scan" a paper etc.