• Thread starter Thread starter mlrx100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 19,360

mlrx100

ISP
none
dear all,

i hav just came to delhi. dont know much about broadband industry here in delhi. back at home i was using BSNL services.
here in delhi i am getting spectranet broadband, unfortunately no airtel in this area.
can anybody plz tell me how good is spectranet broadband. prices are reasonable but i have no idea about the services. please help...

Home

Hey bro. don't go for that service its nice but not too good,but-also plan charges are too high.🙁🙁🙁like...128kbps=699+100256kbps=999+100 In 128 plan you'll only get 6-10kb and in 256 kbps plan you'll get only 25-28kb.And when you download something from a torrent it will be too slow like 17-18 kb on torrent.😡😡😡They all are :hystericalmaking fool of us. why don't you go for MTNL???ha....its :thumbsup::thumbsup:nice even better than spectra-net.

Spectra Net sucks big time, I've used it for more than 2 yrs as it was the 1st 'broadband' or should I say non dial company to enter delhi. Goiing for mtnl is much better option and currently they have waived off installation charges, so if u have router u pau zero.

dear all,

i hav just came to delhi. dont know much about broadband industry here in delhi. back at home i was using BSNL services.
here in delhi i am getting spectranet broadband, unfortunately no airtel in this area.
can anybody plz tell me how good is spectranet broadband. prices are reasonable but i have no idea about the services. please help...

Home
If you are looking for unlimited,don't go for spectranet. it shameful,so the maintenance people will keep on incrementing their charges after a few month.Above all its not reasonable to go for this particular provider,where you will get limited pack (one way or the other)with unstable speed. There speed won't reach the limit,along with altering IP address(conflict),no wonder what software you used to boost the connection.I shifted to Airtel,much much better.Best of luck.

I don't have internet because i have Spectranet. The service is a complete rip off. I paid 2200 bucks for a connection with 256kbps speed that was 4months ago. Later i came to know that the Operator (Retailer) ripped me off, where the original price was for 700 something bucks and i kept paying these bastards 1100 for complete 3 months. Later, they upgraded with 512kbps for a 1000 bucks, the speed was okay but half of the time it doesn't work, it will always come up with different issues everyday. Customer service sucks big time and don't bother to call the toll free # because they can't help you, they will redirect you to the Operator who provides the internet on that particular area and Spectranet Reps are very rude and very unprofessional. I am still using this piece of crap because Airtel cannot reach the area where i live. The moment i get a chance to switch i will never ever use Spectranet ever again. So, before you plan to go for this service you might wanna reconsider your options because at the end of the day you'll just end up wasting your money and time for this crap. I hope this information explains everything about this service. Thanks !!!

Hi All,If you want to try spectranet, go ahead and be a victim like me. I havent never seen such a worst service provider in my life. I have fed up with their service and going to end their service this month.

go check out BSNL then its also like that 😛 go for reliance......now days its only good option

Dear All,Spectranet is the most worst ISP seen ever...their customer service is better than the worst too... i have applied for the 6 months connection just assuming the service to be great...believe me guys..i have taken the connection in the month of January 2011 and till now i didn't get the connection..i have paid Rs.2500 bucks to these people and i didn't get the refund even...folks....i just want to create awareness in u people not to fall under these type of fraud isp's...Cheers,Naresh Kumar+919642509509

From my experience i would suggest not to ever commit the mistake of choosing spectranet. It irritates. After every 2 days nearly the server is down for some or the other maintenance activity because of which the service is stopped for at least 4-6hrs.There would be hardly any times when you will get good speed.In all, DO NOT GO FOR IT.