• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 3,611

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
I need reviews on MS office 2007? I currently have Office XP? Is it worth installing over it?Also my system has 512 MB RAM with core2duo?

Definitely worth it...You will find features that were there since Office 2000, but not being used since they were hidden in menus.

Ok i have installed it......opened MS word......but cant find how to drag margins the way I used to do in earlier versions

Don't have 2k7 in this PC... bu margins should be accessible from page setup->custom margins.

are you able to use grammar check feature on win2k7?

once you get a hold of the new interface in office 07....you will start hating the old interface and wont be able to use it.

I use Calc in OpenOffice, mostly to make sure Excels generated at work fine on Linux.

Definitely worth it...

You will find features that were there since Office 2000, but not being used since they were hidden in menus.

Just for a tiny moment there i thought you were being sarcastic 🙂

Other than being able to read those 'x' format docs that 2k7 generates by default...

not seeing why to upgrade from 2K3.

i use openoffice writer all the time fulltime now 😀was tough to move from o2k7 but ooo has this auto complete functionality which is much better than what office offered. o2k7 incidentally has completely removed autotext 😀

not seeing why to upgrade from 2K3.

Almost all users I have seen are impressed by the GUI. If you remove GUI, you might as well use Tex.

Dunno man i been using that proggie since the DOS days..hasnt changed too much imo...still only use 20% of what it can do.Are you also using vista for this 'experience' too 🙂