• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Saha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,473

Deep Saha

4G LTE GeeK
ISP
Alliance Broadband Services
I am thinking to get hathway broadband as cherrinet is having too much problem.with international servers , can anyone tell me how is the broadband in porur garden, phase 2 , chennai region..

I am support , uptime, international speeds , latency..

can anyone help me here with some ping results in Singapore and usa servers as well as domestic servers.

It will be very helpful and urgent

Last edited:
actually Cherrinet are giving me some bullshit excuses that international speed should be like , I mean 2/3 max 10mbps , due to hops and servers..

I explained them but still they are adamant on it... they are not ready to accept the fact , they are saying only local server you will get 90mbps or good speeds other international servers you will get around 10-16mbps which is more than fine :/

asking me to provide them screenshot of another provider in chennai with international server speed as whole chennai has same speed.. as per as they are saying...

can someone from chennai provide me speedtest screenshot of USA, NY, singapore speedtest to show them in the face....

and can someone help me as how is Hathway in chennai , 150mbps 1000gb plan.

Hi Deep,
I have been using Hathway for over 6 months now and am pretty satisfied, the speeds to international are close to advertised speeds but the ping differs.. around 30-60ms for Singapore