How is 1&1 Broadband Service in Thane? 4Mbps Unlimited 2,000 a Month OR 8,999 a Year

• Thread starter Thread starter rajanmehta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 14,228
@rajanmehtathe content on fivenet dc++ is gigantic. almost everything under the sun 🙂i have used hns in the past and i prefer keeping away due to disconnections. things might be different in ur area though.

@rajanmehtaso which plan you finally opted for?

i took 1Mbps unlimited yearly plan.... got really frustrated by negligence and "i-dont care" behaviour of Airtel and its customer care plus the stupid "Fair usage policy"This plan of 1&1 broadband has been giving me consistent downspeed of 120-140 kbps.... which is really good... while playing online games (i play MMORPG League of Legends) sometimes i experience lags... but its only sometime... since the game server is in L.A. (USA)... otherwise the broadband is really worth exploiting. 😀Hope this helps

1&1 broadband service is the one of worst experiences of mine.
They do not provide any support,
Just keep on telling n/w engineer will get back to you. No one gets back. You keep on chasing them.
No one is concerned. They do not know if service is down in any area.
staff is rude. not professional at all. It feels like they are sleeping and we are disturbing them by calling.
They tell you to disconnet service if you ae not happy with them.

I have been using 1&1 broadband for over 4 months now in Panchpakadi,Thane. My plan is 5mbps for 10k/year. At start i was a bit skeptical to go the yearly plan on a new connection but after seeing their demo results i was encouraged.
I would say that 1&1 is amazing... i consistently get nearly 6mbps download and upload and in my 4months of usage,it was never down... and when it did go down it was back in like 5 minutes... I can't comment on customer service as in my 4 months of use i never had any problems.
Speed test link: https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3141186788
Ping test link: http://www.pingtest.net/result/90031068.png