How I Met Your Father (2022)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
How I Met Your Father (1).webp

Sophie and her close-knit group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Meg Ryan to play voice of the mother in spinoff How I Met Your Dad - The Globe and Mail

Meg Ryan has joined the cast of the How I Met Your Mother spinoff, albeit in an unseen role. The Sleepless in Seattle star will serve as narrator for the new series How I Met Your Dad, which is slated to join CBS’s primetime lineup this fall. The 52-year-old Ryan will supply the voice of “future Sally” in the spinoff, just as Bob Saget provided the voice of future Ted (Josh Radnor) for nine seasons of HIMYM. Greta Gerwig and Tiyar Sicar have already signed on for fulltime roles on How I Met Your Dad.

As much as I'd have liked to see Greta Gerwig on a weekly basis, this is a good decision by CBS. But, this doesn't mean the show is dead. The studio - 20th Century Fox will try to shop it to other networks, most notably FOX.