HOW I CAN IMPORT SONGS INTO MY SONY ERICSSION MOBILE-K320i USING USB CABLE ATTACHING TO COMPUTER

saurabh20500

ISP
bsnl
please tell me how to insert songs into my Sony ericsson mobile model no. k320iplease tell mei have it's USB cable and i will atach it to my computerplease tell me if anyone has information PLEASEREGARDS,SAURABH GOYAL

please tell me how to insert songs into my
Sony ericsson mobile model no. k320i
please tell me
i have it's USB cable and i will atach it to my computer
please tell me if anyone has information
PLEASE
REGARDS,
SAURABH GOYAL

You must have got a driver CD along with the mobile phone. Install the driver+software from that CD and you can then upload music files (MP3 etc) into your mobile. Most probably the software that comes with the phone is "Disc2Phone".

after installation
what i have to do
please tell
please
please

Don't you have the User's manual. Normally it works like this. If a driver is provided by the Company then install it in your PC. Then connect your mobile to the PC with the data cable and your PC should recognise your mobile. Then start the tool provided by Sony Ericson downloaded from the CD where you will find options to upload songs. In case of Nokia it is PC suite that one needs to install in the PC. If your mobile set has memory stic then the PC should automatically recognise the memory stic as soon as you plug in your data cable.

If the above does not work, visit their website for driver information. If it still does not work, then let me know.