How good is video and audio quality in Sun Direct DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter mnreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 14,913

mnreddy

ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
Hi, I am just curious. a question for those who has got Sun Direct installed: How good is the Video and Audio quality of channels in Sun Direct DTH?according to you if we compare Sun Direct , Dish TV and Tata Sky which one gives best Video and Audio quality? thanks in advance.mnreddy

We can see comments in this Forum regarding your enquiry, according to the users Sun DTH gives Better Picture Quality comaparing with other DTH services, moreover Sun DTh is using latest MPEG4 technology. Smile

:yahoo: I t is very good like dvd quality, if u see dd dth channel also look good and audia un comaprable. And one important ,I am using 32" LCD onida, in that Ratio 16:9 ,if u use cable onlu u can get 4:3 only, then u can not enjoy big view. I think every body check this

I have Tata Sky as well as Sun Direct, in a transition with hope that will get good video as well as audio quality. After Sun Direct installation, Video quality is better in Sun Direct because of its component video YPbPr output than Tata Sky's composite RCA output. But audio quality is not good both in Tata Sky and Sun Direct. Both seems to be giving mono quality audio. Not a stereo. In Sun Direct there is a provision to choose the audio between left/right/mono/stereo. Both mono and stereo provides same audio quality.

Well video and Audio Quality is almost same on every DTH hardly any difference.

----------

We can see comments in this Forum regarding your enquiry, according to the users Sun DTH gives Better Picture Quality comaparing with other DTH services, moreover Sun DTh is using latest MPEG4 technology.

Smile

MPEG 4 technology doesn't play any role is Better picure and audio quality. Its just a compression technique and which is useful for broadcaster to put on more number of channels on their platform.

Video quality is good.But in audio quality most of the channels are mono (those who have home theater can realise this)

----------

MPEG 4 technology doesn't play any role is Better picure and audio quality. Its just a compression technique and which is useful for broadcaster to put on more number of channels on their platform.

Compared to Dishtv and Tata Sky, Sundth has good Video quality.

Bigtv has the Best Video Quality at present followed by Sun and Airtel.

Your opinion or you have any survey results to back up. If you don't provide independent documentary support, you will lose the credibility (if any?)

----------

Dish has the worst picture and audio quality followed by Tata Sky DTH.

----------

Your opinion or you have any survey results to back up. If you don't provide independent documentary support, you will lose the credibility (if any?)

This is my opinion and may have any survey results to back up. I don't provide independent documentary support, and no credibility is needed. I am incredible 😀

Dish has the worst picture and audio quality followed by Tata Sky DTH.

----------

This is my opinion and may have any survey results to back up. I don't provide independent documentary support, and no credibility is needed. I am incredible 😀
Expanding partnership or one partner expanding!!!!!

credibility I think he has more than you and me.
But you have lost everything right from top to bottom :hysterical:
You have gone lost and started fighting with everyone in forum who posts in DTH section.

Big TV has the worst picture quality. It was very very pixelated in LCD TV in a Realiance BIG Shop. Big TV sucks...

Big TV has the worst picture quality. It was very very pixelated in LCD TV in a Realiance BIG Shop. Big TV sucks...

Need to check ur eyesight. Big tv rocks.

All English movie channels like HBO.Star Movies, WB,SonyPix , Zee movies,FTV, DW are in very good stereo..rest are in mono...This is in SD..no idea about the rivals....