How does Reliance Jio Fiber compare to Airtel broadband?

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
I am using Airtel Fiber 40mbps 100gb per month for 500 rupees. I dont need more than 200gb data per month.

Is there any advantage of switching to Jio fiber?

Last edited:
wait for official plans to launch, their combo plans could be cheaper.

My ultimate interest is Triple play plan and can pay for it only. Any thing else freely available till that time is ok for me.

Their backend team is pathetic.

I showed interest for getting a connection to Jio fiber executive, he said your neighbour building which have 8 houses in it out of 8, 3 houses showed interest in getting connections. So totally 3+1(me) four connections confirmed.

Jio fiber executive said in my neighbour building a fiber terminal box will be installed after that they can give the required 4 connections. Fibre terminal box was installed on 14 June but still that box is not enabled and not marked as ready for sale by their backend team because of which executive can't give or book connections.

15 days gone still the executive says the ports in the box are not enabled by their backend because of this he can't give connections. This shows how immature their backend team is hope they will get improved after commercial launch.

Never ever opt for Jio. The sheer randomness with which they block random popular sites is ridiculous. Just do a twitter search.

they even blocked GoDaddy lol

Source

WTF is wrong with jio so much moral policing, using jio is like using internet with parental control that cannot be deactivated.

https is working from what i read. but yeah, it's stupid. GoDaddy type companies should be running hsts on their domains.