• Thread starter Thread starter shirishag75
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 6,596

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
Hi guys, How does one graduate to a member status or moderator status? I had been scanning the help of the site but the site is silent about this. Any answers anyone?

i think u are a member already. moderators are made manually.

Are admin and moderator accounts different ( in case of u ) ?And how can one be selected as a moderator (though u say they are done manually) ?

this forum does not get much traffic that i need more moderators around here. we already have 3.

I saw some guy who had graduated to group Ass kickers. Now is it something he made up? or something which happens when one reaches no. of replies or quality of replies?

I saw some guy who had graduated to group Ass kickers. Now is it something he made up? or something which happens when one reaches no. of replies or quality of replies?[/b]

Well thats just way admins have set the forum . When you reach a specific number of posts ur title is changed but still u have same posting rights as a normal MEMBER(except admin's ,mod's and any other special group they make ) . thats just one of features of invision board which are set by the admins .

It's not the rights which I enjoy just this naming conventions, it makes us feel motivated, good work guys

ok... just give me 5-6 cool names in ascending order of coolness and i will set those 😉

And by the way, whose ass do u kick all day ? bill gates or george bush ? :lol: