How do I register for Do not Disturb? 1909 is not working.

• Thread starter Thread starter lightenergy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 39,032
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the reliance broadband service with 100kbps speed. But the speed is very slow compared to the other services...... Same problem is facing in case of datacard also..... charges are equal with other local services but the performance is poor....... So reliance have to rectify this problem ................................. Thanks & Regardsrajuu

how can i got the cheap data card connection other than the reliance.......

suggest me the better reliance internet connection options currently im using 100kbps broadband plan...... and the performance is not upto the mark..... and the downloading speed is too slow... how can i solve this problem.... Thanks & RegardsRajuu

suggest me the better assistance about my relience postpaid connectioncurrently im using postpaid connection and i am geeting the bills with unkown numbers wich i have dailled how can i solve this problem.... help me out about this problems

Any one can suggest me about my problem i am using reliance mobile currently i am facing a lot of problems like when i am getting a call from some one i am unable to listen their voice it comes with lot of voice breakups to same number if i call back the problem is not present can any one analyis my problem and tell some solutions about this problem analyis this proble as early as possibleThanks honey

Hi, I am using Reliance broadband. The service is too bad. The people are not responding properly. I am facing this problem from the day one I have taken the connection. I am not getting any bill to my mail or to my address. Last month after making the payment also my connection was disconnected and if called customer care they used to tell the problem is going to resolve soon but they took 7 days to give the connection back. If i am going to face this problem again I am going to switch to another network.

I have a big doubt. Is reliance is appointing proper people to advertise and respond to their product?? I dont think so. This is personal experiance. Starting when I called customer care for taking the connection they told that they have taken the request and soon the local area sales man will contact me. However I waited for almost a week but i didn't got any reply. After that I took phone number of the local area salesman from my friend and I called him. First I called him he immediately came and collected 500rs cheque and all the other documents and he told within 7 days i will get the connection. But after 10 days also i did not got any kind of information and when i tried calling him again he is responding to my calls. This shows that reliance people will be fast in collecting the money but they are least bothered to meet the customer expectations.

For Reliance GSM try this. Go to *777#. Select 'Services' -> 'Do Not Disturb' -> 'Activate'.

For Reliance GSM try this. Go to *777#. Select 'Services' -> 'Do Not Disturb' -> 'Activate'.

Thanks for the info.

I just tried activating DND using this method. I got a "request cannot be processed at this time" error message.

I have registered in DND last month still company is sending promotional messages to my reliance no. i have port my BSNL no. to reliance 5 months ago so they says that they haven't got my documents yet, can anybody tell me then how my n/w has changed to reliance without having my documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.