How do I register for Do not Disturb? 1909 is not working.

• Thread starter Thread starter lightenergy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 39,052
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightenergy

ISP
Bsnl 256 UL+
Hi..I keep getting too many unwanted messages which is really irritating..I tried sending START DND to 1909 but i keep getting a message back saying "unable to send message".. I am wondering if there is any other way to do it🙁

to act we have to send SMS "START DND" to 1909
to activate online go here Register Online for Do Not Call / Disturb Registry in India
but even in online reliance not working for me
Better contact customer care

It seems that reliance is blocking all messages to 1909. According to their customer service representatives, it should work. But, it isnt..

why dont u ask customer care themself to take request for DND ??

why dont u ask customer care themself to take request for DND ??

I tried contacting them. They say the same thing - send message to activate or deactivate it. When i say that i am unable to send messages, they say the department has been notified and this "error" will be fixed within 48 hours. Ironically, nothing occurs.

I had selected the " Do Not Disturb option" in the application form as well..This was a few months ago and that was useless..Now even 1909 is not working...Looks like they are blocking DND..

Well I too opted for dnd in application, not even a single call till now.

u mean vodaphone ? but what did he post i see only dots or something wrong with my screen ????? lolz..

something like we would want to help you resolve your problem.

google cache has this version:

looks like they changed it multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.