• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,661

Praks

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hi,

Can anyone tell me very easy method of pasting watermark on a video.

Here is my requirement.

I do NOT want to re encode whole video/movie,

Video & Audio Quality MUST not be affected in anyway.

Even if Watermark on whole video is not possible then a small write up text/watermark on the screen before a video starts will do the job.

I heard Windows Movie maker can do it but not getting any tutorial on it. Freeware, Shareware anything is fine.

Please give software names Or Online tutorial which can help me out. :wall:

In Win Movie Maker you cant embed a watermark but you can add 1 extra Jpeg or image frame before the video. You can create an image with ur name/info and then import it in a video.

it is hard to get a watermark on the video without loosing some quality as u have to re-encode the video to get the watermark.(but u can maintain almost the same quality if u know your codecs etc. try this to use virtualdub to get a watermark

ThanksVidlogo looks a nice softy... Need to find full working version..Cant Pay 😛

Try to use Watermark Master! (search in google)Very good soft for watermarking video.Support any formats video and image files, create watermark from text, image, video. Have powerfull batch mode! and many many extra functions for creation unique watermarks and automation process of creation!

Take a look at VidLogo
This tool is able to put video, image & text watermark.

LINK

I also use VidLogo!!:thumbsup:

Hi,
I do NOT want to re encode whole video/movie,

Try a VideoCharge Studio.

I known, that Studio can add watermark on part video without re-encoding all video frames. In case, encoding only frame with watermarks.

Other way to put watermark - try use VideoCHarge Studio.This software special development for it and has lot of features which can help your make better watermark or axiomatization processing to one click!