How do i port forward in bsnl ftth Gpon?Epon?

ISP
BSNL
Hi I'm new to this. I want to port forward and open the ports for my plex media server but when I opened the modem settings i could not see any port forwarding option
i don't have much networking knowledge how can i port forward while using this modem

just to be clear i have a BSNL FTTH connection and this is my ONT? ONU? (sorry if i get it wrong) model number ( FS 1g -fp-xw- onu ) i have the one with wifi

Objective is to port - forward

Your ONT needs to be put under bridge mode. You must also know the right VLAN settings. But if you call up customer care or visit exchange and meet the REAL people in charge of FTTH, they can remote login to your ONT and enable bridge mode for you. Then it’s a matter of setting your separate router in PPPOe mode with Username ans password.

Upvote 0
For FTTH it is usually done by TR-069 protocol Remote management. So it's best for BSNL FTTH officials to do it.

Upvote 0
i have a ONU/ONT with 2 antennas which bsnl provided with the fiber connection im using one ethernet cable for my pc and wifi for my family

image of the user interface of the admin panel

Upvote 0
i just want to open ports for my plex media server but there is no option in the router settings i tried to find a solution on the internet but there ont/onu i got is no were to be mentioned on the internet its a Chinese nonbrander router there are similar onu/onts with different brand names

Upvote 0
SkEH3YV.png

Upvote 0
i have a ONU/ONT with 2 antennas which bsnl provided with the fiber connection im using one ethernet cable for my pc and wifi for my family

image of the user interface of the admin panel
Q1. You got WiFi ONT directly from bsnl or through lco?

Q2. You take in on rent or full money paid? What is its price?

Q3. What it's name and model number?
Also tell me, is it's single band or dual band router?

Q4. What charges you paid to bsnl during FTTH connection or in first bill? Please provide full breakdown of total payment like advance security deposit for modem, advance payment of plan (if any), installation charges, monthly rental charges of WiFi/modem (if any) and any extra hidden charges (if any) , etc?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Q1. You got WiFi ONT directly from bsnl or through lco?

Q2. You take in on rent or full money paid? What is its price?

Q3. What it's name and model number?
Also tell me, is it's single band or dual band router?

Q2. What charges you paid to bsnl during FTTH connection or in first bill? Please provide full breakdown of total payment like advance security deposit for modem, advance payment of plan (if any), installation charges, monthly rental charges of WiFi/modem (if any) and any extra hidden charges (if any) , etc?
Baijan uska aadhar or pan card no. Bhi puchlo bai.. Abhi Sirf vo bhakhi he puchne keliye 😑

Upvote 0