How do I check usage for combo 3G plans ?

• Thread starter Thread starter bhojv74
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,121

bhojv74

Regular
ISP
JIO Fttx / Hathway
I subscribed to Vodafone Combo 3G 500 plan, but *141# does not show me how much have I used off the plan (data, voice, sms), anyone here already know how to check ?

Strange! People don't bother to help anymore.Anyways, you should call the CC and they will give you the correct codes.You can try sending 'USE' to 144, not too sure about Kolkata, but, it works for my prepaid connection.

the question is not about helping... its of location. if i write something of mumbai and may not be valid for kolkata then it will be more confusing for the thread starter and others who try to get help from this thread...

I subscribed to Vodafone Combo 3G 500 plan, but *141# does not show me how much have I used off the plan (data, voice, sms), anyone here already know how to check ?

In Mumbai, I use *225*3# to check.

[/COLOR]In Mumbai, I use *225*3# to check.

Says USSD code rejected 🙁

I have postpaid connection ....have opted for 3GB ...monthly 3G plan.
Wanted to check how much i have used out of 3G ...

3G account balance & validity - Dial *141*10#GPRS account balance & validity - Dial *141*9#(Works in Maharashtra & Goa)P.s. I joined this website only to answer your question 🙂

3G account balance & validity - Dial *141*10#
GPRS account balance & validity - Dial *141*9#

(Works in Maharashtra & Goa)

P.s. I joined this website only to answer your question 🙂
Thanks a lot mate for trying 🙂

But postpaid - Mumbai - above mentioned USSD does not work 🙁

Really appreciate all the help, but none of the codes mentioned in this thread works in kolkata. Used twitter to speak to vodafone, they said they r still working on it.Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk