How do I activate Happy Browsing on my BSNL Broadband connection?

Is Happy Browsing still working for you? (December 2018)

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

InkTone

Regulars
@supukabi no use of calling 1500 customer center are not updated with new infos

InkTone

Regulars
the change only happened from december. i received a email from them saying about the increase in plan amount.till november it is on 249. like pothi suggested may be it will take time to get the selfcare updated with the new name.

Everyone please use an specific # on Twitter so that everyone can join and they can understand about this... please share the specific # on this forum...
Everyone have to come together otherwise it will not going to be happen.

InkTone

Regulars
ya only if protest comes use will be there. giving minimum d/l speed of 8 mbps and after FUP speed of 1mbps makes no sense.earlier for 2mbps , 1mbps was the the capped speed, shoud increase to 4 or 2mbps.

service providers are again looting customers. earlier voice plans were for 30 days they reduced the number of days to 28 then to 24 now its 22.

pothi

Regulars
Can't be done online. Visit the nearest CSC, take a photocopy of your bank passbook's front page (or whatever the page where the account number and IFSC code are visible), and fill the disconnection form. The refund, if any, will be sent to your bank account. If your deposit is higher than the bill amount (billed and/or unbilled), then you'll be asked to pay the difference. You may also want to take your telephone instrument or the modem, if they are provided by BSNL and if they are not free. If you are in doubt, take all the above mentioned things. That'd save another visit to CSC.

I hate BSNL today they update the plan name to "Base-I-H-DLY-10MB-5GB-2MB-M"
Now after 5 GB my internet speed is being reduced to 2 Mbps. You know what this is the worst decision by BSNL ever. I cannot even watch 1080p 60 fps videos on YouTube now. This is the end of BSNL. They have all resources to provide flat 10mbps. But still they are making such ridiculous changes to the plans.

I hate BSNL today they update the plan name to "Base-I-H-DLY-10MB-5GB-2MB-M"
Now after 5 GB my internet speed is being reduced to 2 Mbps. You know what this is the worst decision by BSNL ever. I cannot even watch 1080p 60 fps videos on YouTube now. This is the end of BSNL. They have all resources to provide flat 10mbps. But still they are making such ridiculous changes to the plans.
Do you use 675 plan...