How did you land on the India Broadband Forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,200
I landed to Broadband forum, not for broadband :redface:, but while searching for DTH in India :ashamed:. Was only familiar with DTH section 😗, but after exploring forum's various section, found that lots of interesting sections available 😛. Also get updated here about lots of happenings in India 🙂Thanks Sushubh :thumbsup:

I was actually searching for "Star Cricket channel on Tata Sky". And saw some huge discussions going on(especially Ajuravi007 posts) in TataSky forum of IBF. Registered and Started my Travel in IBF . Going on well with others help and thanks to them. Especially Admin Ji. 😀

u might as well reveal reason for such an ID 😛, i think u just randomly registered and then got involved

u might as well reveal reason for such an ID 😛, i think u just randomly registered and then got involved

Oh yeah... now i regret for it.. I could have had a Better ID 🙁 But not a problem, Sushubh is always a helpful person, he might change the ID to whatever I say 🙂 Am I right Sushubh ? 😀

I landed here searching for reviews & news on launch of TATA Wimax in bangalore...