How did you find this forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 4,050
  • Tags Tags
    social
@Ameen thats the difference niche forums and reddit like broad forums. It doesn't attract a lot of trolls if you are not interested in a niche then you won't join it. And ultimately mods keep it clean. Even in really niche reddit forums trolling is not allowed.

Biggest troll of this forum was @mgcarley founder of Hayai Broadband 🤣 🤣

@Smh wish he was active now.😑

Oh there were trolls here too only thing in those days they would have been called 'ill mannered louts' & would have got as good as they gave. 😂😋🤬. Plus the an odd feku preening around like a peacock till his feathers were pulled out then they would do the disappearing act. 😂

I was mod of some forums and started my own one, those trolls are different and very dedicated they would keep coming up with new ids and some would hold grudge, then try to hack sites, ddos attacks 🤣 if there was a group of trolls they would open a rival forum . Some forums exist to discuss drama of others.

It was fun though 😛

Ultimately in the long run to build credibility one has to be calm, polite & logical. The shrill stuf nay give cheap thrills to some but it's basically considered v juvenile & best ignored.

heh. I too joined way back in 2005 but i was active on the forum even before that... registration wasn't compulsory back then...i was contemplating creating a Broadband forum myself but then came across this and decided to join it...even remember being selected as one of the important contributors and was offered a gift by the owner/moderator... my active time has reduced definitely over time...but still I think with respect to broadband in India this is the largest forum.

I was thrown out of another active forum. 😁 😁 😁 So joined here.
@pothi wow... I'm really happy that they did.
Can u let us know who did that? I guess we all should buy a gift for him since he kicked out a great person.. And that lead him to join over here 😉😅👍

Biggest troll of this forum was @mgcarley founder of Hayai Broadband 🤣 🤣

This forum used to be very active before 2014. And before 2011 it used to be even more active. (MTNL golden hour and other tricks)

There used to be thousands of posts per day.

Then came so called Hayai founder with his tall claims and many people got banned. Activity reduced.
And then came 2014 elections, and even more people got banned.

Above two events lead to downfall of forum, and now activity is negligible.

Recently forum has gained some momentum again. Lets see how things progress.

I still access forum once or twice a day.

PS:
I found the forum may be via google search. When MTNL was new and I had 7star network. It was time I had 256kbps. I still have same MTNL, but now its 12mbps! And paying lesser than I used to pay for 256kbps!!

I dont even remember how I landed on the forum. Mostly Google. Registered Member since 2006. Was visiting as a guest for close to a year before that.

heh. I remember mgcarley i had a few duels with him on this forum...i bet he is still lurking around somewhere plotting to beat Jio and Airtel fibre with his imaginary network ... was by far the biggest hoax on this forum ...

• LOL
Reactions: Smh
Just visited his twitter and I see he is probably running similar scandal (or troll) in USA and NZ.

heh. I remember mgcarley i had a few duels with him on this forum...i bet he is still lurking around somewhere plotting to beat Jio and Airtel fibre with his imaginary network ... was by far the biggest hoax on this forum ...
Site under maintenance
Hayai no longer sells Internet services direct to the public. We'll be back with a fresh set of access options including cellular, wireless and high-speed fiber & ethernet, available through our new reseller partners soon!

he will come back with 6g

jKlWxvZf_400x400.jpg

in this pic he does look like a psychopath though