How did you find this forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 4,051
  • Tags Tags
    social
There was another guy named @warthog ... he was not a scammer but his theories and claims were entertaining!! No idea where he is now. Hope he is in good health.

fuck I was looking at his old threads now I am getting ads for lal kitab nose piercing.

yAF0kUA.png

Somehow I never bought the 'Hayai' story which got lots of ppl excited, since I know ppl in that line & it's challenges. I knew he would never succeed even if he meant what he said😏. I was quite happy with MTNL then I remember he had mentioned where he lived (close to my hse) he said he was living there with his Indian wife. Yes i remember warthog. 🤪😂

Last edited:
heh. I remember mgcarley i had a few duels with him on this forum...i bet he is still lurking around somewhere plotting to beat Jio and Airtel fibre with his imaginary network ... was by far the biggest hoax on this forum ...
Is there Anyway we could rise him up from ashes as a Phoenix 🤔🤔🤔
So that we could make a scam out of him 🤡🤡🤡🤡. 🤣

Last edited:
I have lost access to my old accs here so don't remember exactly when I joined here, probably in 2013-14 for some mtnl modem settings.

Before mtnl all internet plans (data card, wisp) I used had FUP and mtnl was 512 kbps unlimited then there was some promo offer so I upgraded to 2mbps with FUP but upload was still 512kbps which sucked. I avoided getting mtnl for many years because it was sarkari and experience with their telephone services was not very encouraging.

To download large files I had to keep my pc on overnight and in morning it failed or setup was corrupted 🙁 IDM was a blessing for pausing downloads. Real debrid still exist but then it was really necessary to download file from slow file hoster.
Oh! Oh!

Somehow I never bought the 'Hayai' story which got lots of ppl excited, since I know ppl in that line & it's challenges. I knew he would never succeed even if he meant what he said😏. I was quite happy with MTNL then I remember he had mentioned where he lived (close to my hse) he said he was living there with his Indian wife. Yes i remember warthog. 🤪😂

I had proven many of his claims wrong by obtaining information from Government website. (MCA)
I also pointed out that his company is not filing any of mandatory government returns.

I just checked today again, his company is now under "Strike off" status.
You can check here: Ministry Of Corporate Affairs - MCA Services

@pothi lol what did you do?

@pothi wow... I'm really happy that they did.
Can u let us know who did that? I guess we all should buy a gift for him since he kicked out a great person.. And that lead him to join over here 😉😅👍

Kicked out for posting a p*rn offer, sorry a job offer, I think. I don't remember exactly. Those posts are gone now. Just searched my posts there. It still has 20k+ zombies, sorry members, and there is hardly any reply to any post on BSNL broadband sub-forum for more than a year. And it still runs on plain old HTTP too. Really a strange place to hang-out these days.

Actually out of 9 staff members (moderator) - many have not logged in for more than 6-8 months. Only 2 or 3 seem to be active daily. So you cant blame just members!

There was another guy named @warthog ... he was not a scammer but his theories and claims were entertaining!! No idea where he is now. Hope he is in good health.

Heh..considering the kind of theories he propounded here on the forum...he must have been kidnapped by Aliens !

I used to be part of one very active forum and loved the days 4-5 years back when Airtel bashing related topics used to be favorite there. After some time, I shifted to a tier III city for 1 year and was very happy with an LCO there, Yashtel in Mysore. During this time, I forgot the ID and password to that forum and then six months back or so, I created ID and password for this forum. It looks this is the most active telecom/broadband forum in India and I am unable to find my old forum, but I am guessing this is the same old forum in new look.

Last edited by a moderator: