How can i share my photon+ connection through my wifi modem ??

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 24,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone????/

Simple,1. Use Photon Plus in your laptop,2. Install " Connectify " on your laptop and make it a WiFi hot spot,3. Buy a USB WiFi adapter for your desktop (costs Rs. 900 on ebay), use it on desktop to connect to your hot spot.or else buy a 3G router which support Photon plus.Hope this helps.

i have downloaded connectivity and able to make my laptop as hotspot but when in this case internet connectivity goes even for my laptop it converts to Local connection only. Don;t know something wrong with my settings or what...can u pls help

----------

After making hotspot inter connection goes away and it becomes only local connection. Pls help

I have an Asus RT-n13u wireless router which i got for around 2.6k which has a USB port for plugging in Data Dongles like Photon and USB HDDs. Just setup the credentials in the Asus software and you are ready to spread your Photon goodness wirelessly.

I have an Asus RT-n13u wireless router which i got for around 2.6k which has a USB port for plugging in Data Dongles like Photon and USB HDDs. Just setup the credentials in the Asus software and you are ready to spread your Photon goodness wirelessly.

@slash84 - Can you please throw some more light on this setup.I also have Asus RT - N13u Rev B1 router , but whenever i am trying to connect the same with my tata photon usb dongle (Huwaei EC152 supported model) , its giving me the following error :-

ASUS RT-N13U don't get the IP address yet or See system log

Status
Not open for further replies.