How can I apply for jio fiber connection?

ISP
JioFIber
when I tried to apply for a new connection on their website it keeps saying coming soon to your area but I can see jio fiber poles and junction box from my home and also few months back some guy came to my house and asked to apply for a new connection... Jiofiber is available in my area but I can't apply . What should I do ?

Contact local Jio sales person. They don't usually update availability in the site until a vast area is covered in that place.

Upvote 0
Try a different area near your area where you "know" that it is available and apply for that.

Upvote 0
I will do that if there is no response from jiocare on twitter....

Ok I just got reply on twitter saying our team will contact you once jio fiber is available in your location. D: so I have to visit jio store I guess.

Upvote 0
Ok this is strange I just got message saying thank you for showing interest in Jio fiber . We are experiencing heavy demand which can cause delay in our visit. You will receive a call from us to confirm appointment... Finally.. lol

Upvote 0
They don't have any ethics or fear of law. Blocking websites and making mockery of net neutrality. Made a mistake and recharged for next month, now I can't disconnect in trial period and get my full money back 😒

Upvote 0