How can I apply for jio fiber connection?

ISP
JioFIber
when I tried to apply for a new connection on their website it keeps saying coming soon to your area but I can see jio fiber poles and junction box from my home and also few months back some guy came to my house and asked to apply for a new connection... Jiofiber is available in my area but I can't apply . What should I do ?

I get it but I'm gonna first try jio because of the trail period. If I don't like it then of course I will get refund and I will apply for airtel ftth.
Seriously. You have option for Airtel and you are choosing Jio. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.
I have Jio for less than a week. Take Airtel. Reliance is cheap. It will always be cheap. Even if it becomes expensive, it will still be cheap.
I am thinking of going back to a local ISP after this month or even before that. I am just using Reliance to make him reduce his prices a little bit as I feel he was overcharging me.
But, don't fall for the apps, etc of Jio. Take Airtel. Much more freedom than Jio. It appears as if we are not paid customers of Jio but Jio is doing us a favor. It feels as if we are on a University or enterprise network with so many restrictions.

Upvote 0
They don't have any ethics or fear of law. Blocking websites and making mockery of net neutrality. Made a mistake and recharged for next month, now I can't disconnect in trial period and get my full money back 😒
For every ISP in India, VPN is a must. No one is a saint , the thing is that they're new to this, and if Jio is doing like this, airtel will soon follow

Upvote 0
@Xposed In that case BSNL is probably the best, they’re too lazy to do anything on their own that includes blocking something.

Upvote 0
@Xposed In that case BSNL is probably the best, they’re too lazy to do anything on their own that includes blocking something.
No no no. They are probably the worst. They would non-https traffic to really bad sites 3-4 years back. Now also they add ads to non https pages. I used their DSL for 4-5 years. Still dread going back because of all the problems I had.
I think all of the ISPs are bad. I think that is universal. The same is true in America for Comcast.

Upvote 0