How Can Add To My Pc?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bluecafe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,784

Bluecafe

ISP
Bsnl 500
I have got a 100Hours dial up connection.But could not understand how i can add the phone to my pc 🙁 need any modem???

yea u r rite.. u need a dail-up modem.. a gud D-Link modem will cost u about 350. it shud be installed in a pci slot inside ur computer.. it will hav 2 phone jack inserting slots.. insert ur main phone line in one of them and connect the wire (wich comes wit the modem) from ur modem to ur phone.

u can get cheaper internal modems. the problem is with drivers. it can become a hassle to install certain models.

You might have 100 hours free but with normal dial-up its not the only bill . You will be billed as per mtnl rates like 1 rupee/min or whatever for he time you use internet over phone . Get a cheap pci modem too.

Code:
1 rupee/min

need to pay 1Rs/min???lol...but i have got the the sify 100hours...and need to pay to by this 100Hours net connection!!!

It's not Re 1/min. But you will have to pay for the telephone usage charge in addition to the 100 hours you paid to sify. The telephone charge in different in peak and off-peak hours. I think its 120 seconds for peak and 180 seconds for off-peak hours.