Sakina Jaffrey is/was an actress on House of Cards. She favorited a recent tweet of mine about Shatranj Ke Khilari movie. The tweet is before the death of Saeed Jaffrey. Turns out she is his daughter. Who knew. Never liked her character on the show 😛 She was also in the first season of Mr. Robot.

saeed jaffrey is not in the show. it was an offtopic comment bhai. his daughter is on the show. 🙂 i was talking about the real life death of jaffrey... :speechless:

Awful season so far. Spacey continues to ham. Rivals continue to drop out within seconds of becoming a threat. Incredibly stupid. But very well presented. Hopefully they end it next season. Netflix should not do a Star Plus 😀

shit show. watch it for the presentation. rest is all shite. i mean frank is not even a good president. he sucks at the job. i am not even sure why he wants to be one. it's not like he is enjoying the power as he has to keep on working on staying in power. though i guess knowing that he is in the power for four years would make him a bit more comfortable. but seriously... what's the point.