• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,426

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Nishant found this brand which seems to be selling power strips with reasonably powerful USB ports.

Update: Looking at reviews and product specifications, probably best avoided.

Extension Board with USB Ports, Hoteon 2500W Power Strip with QC3.0 Fasting Charger and 5V/3.1A/15.5W USB Ports, 4 Way Outlet Universal Surge Protection Sockets and 2m Cable Extension Cord (3-Pin Black)

Hoeton Extension Board with 10 Sockets, Power Strip with PD3.0&QC3.0 USB Fast Charging Ports, 10 Way Universal Outlets, 6 USB Ports, 2Mtr Heavy Duty Cord Overload Surge Protection for Home, Office, Commercial (3-PIN White)

Hoteon Extension Cords with USB Solts, 3 USB Ports 3 Way Outlets Power Strips with USB Surge Protection Black Extension Lead with 1.6 Meter 3-Pin Power Extension Board (3 USB 3.1A)

Hoteon 2500W QC3.0 Fast Charger Extension Board with USB Slots and 5V/3.1A USB Output, 4 Way Outlet Power Strips with Universal Surge Protection Sockets and 2m Extension Cord (3-PIN White)

Hoteon Extension Board with USB Slots, 2500W/10A Power Strip, 4 Way Outlets 4 Fast USB Ports(3.4A), Universal Spike Guard Sockets with Individual Switch & Safety Shutter, 5Mtr Cable (3 Pin White)

Hoteon Power Strip plus cord Organizer Extension Board with Cable Management Box with Reset, 2500W/10A 5nos Universal Sockets and 3nos 5V/3.1A Fast Charge USB Ports, 3-Pin Surge Protection , White

Hoteon 2500W Extension Board with USB Slots, Individual Switch & Safety Shutter, 4 USB Ports(3.4A) 4 Way Outlets Power Strips with Universal Sockets and 2m Extension Cord (3-PIN, White)

Last edited:
I just looked at the last one. They claim to have rating of 2500W yet they mention to be using 1sqmm wire which cannot carry 10A. Most of the extension boards I have used till now use the smaller gauge cables.
Also, I am hesitant trusting safety features in these power strips for the USB ports.

yeah some reviews indicated that these come with two pin plugs. since the reviews are all merged for multiple products, it is a mess to find out which one might actually be somewhat useful.

i would probably stick to Gongniu.

You can segregate the reviews by going to all reviews and then filter reviews.

it does let you filter reviews of the product listing you are on. but sort of too much work if you want to quickly switch between all the variants on that listing and go through reviews quickly. for that you need to open all listings individually and filter their results.

crazy Amazon won't do anything about it.