Horrible speeds

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,058
On a 10 Mbps plan at Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore. Like moindear & alm, I am facing issues with the quality of line. The broadband speed is never consistent ( pings between 300 - 700 ms! Would you believe that !). I have asked the technician to have a look ( I had to call BBNL, who gave me a number in RT Nagar, the lady at RT Nagar then directs me to somebody in Sanjay nagar ). Hope the guy comes to check the speed and the line ( This is the fourth time I am complaining & the laggards have not come till date ! I am sure they don't keep a log of their customer complaints, no follow ups & might not have heard of a term called SLA ).I have heard of ACT coming up at Sanjay Nagar. Anybody on their 15 Mbps or 25 Mbps subscription ? Please let me know the Jitter, Speed consistency, pings etc.. Any info on this would be helpful.BBNL came with a bang and if they don't heed to customer complaints, they would go down with a bang!

On a 10 Mbps plan at Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore. Like moindear & alm, I am facing issues with the quality of line. The broadband speed is never consistent ( pings between 300 - 700 ms! Would you believe that !). I have asked the technician to have a look ( I had to call BBNL, who gave me a number in RT Nagar, the lady at RT Nagar then directs me to somebody in Sanjay nagar ). Hope the guy comes to check the speed and the line ( This is the fourth time I am complaining & the laggards have not come till date ! I am sure they don't keep a log of their customer complaints, no follow ups & might not have heard of a term called SLA ).

I have heard of ACT coming up at Sanjay Nagar. Anybody on their 15 Mbps or 25 Mbps subscription ? Please let me know the Jitter, Speed consistency, pings etc.. Any info on this would be helpful.

BBNL came with a bang and if they don't heed to customer complaints, they would go down with a bang!

Hi..

im facing speed issue for the past week.. Whenever i call up they ask for the username and say will check out.. within 1hr the problem gets rectified.. but the next day i have the same issue... How many times to call these guys?? fed up with the speed and going crazy when i see speedtest result being 1.8/2.4 etc...