Horrible installation experience

• Thread starter Thread starter texasmover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,585

texasmover

ISP
BSNL
Ali showed up very promptly on the same day to collect cash 8K (6 mo plan). I was told it will take 1 week to finish the installation. 10 days later I call them and turns out rats have chomped on the cables downstairs (this is a brand new building in L&T Serene County Hyderabad so I find it hard to believe). Another week from then no sign of the service. I have to constantly call the sales guy called Manzoor over and over again and baseless assurances are given but nothing. I have asked for the money back, I don't want this crap. I am afraid to say even BSNL was better than this and BSNL itself is nothing to be thrilled about.

its been 6 months for me with Beam, i never faced any problem ...the only problem i faced was getting my connection ..it was horrible, it took almost 1 month the get the connection ...it was worth the wait..once i got the connection , i'm very happy, im on 2mbps and never faced any problem ever since their customer care sucks , AFAIK Beam out sourced their support to some 3rd party....try going to their office @ Banjar Hills or regional office near your area( 1st try regional area) .... Beam is good , no other provider has plans like Beami hope your problem will get solved soon

I totally agree :madness:. No body should subscribe to BEAM broadband
Ali showed up very promptly on the same day to collect cash 8K (6 mo plan). I was told it will take 1 week to finish the installation. 10 days later I call them and turns out rats have chomped on the cables downstairs (this is a brand new building in L&T Serene County Hyderabad so I find it hard to believe). Another week from then no sign of the service. I have to constantly call the sales guy called Manzoor over and over again and baseless assurances are given but nothing.

I have asked for the money back, I don't want this crap. I am afraid to say even BSNL was better than this and BSNL itself is nothing to be thrilled about.

Ali showed up very promptly on the same day to collect cash 8K (6 mo plan). I was told it will take 1 week to finish the installation. 10 days later I call them and turns out rats have chomped on the cables downstairs (this is a brand new building in L&T Serene County Hyderabad so I find it hard to believe). Another week from then no sign of the service. I have to constantly call the sales guy called Manzoor over and over again and baseless assurances are given but nothing.

I have asked for the money back, I don't want this crap. I am afraid to say even BSNL was better than this and BSNL itself is nothing to be thrilled about.

This Ali is bitch, I heard this guys name and he's An idiot in Hitech city/Gachibowli area. Collection Executive .. What happen next? which isp are you using now?

I also had an worst experience with the beam cable installation in pragathi nagar. I had mental torture for almost 15 days and no one has professionalism in beam cable. Almost from one month a ticket is pendin with nodal officer. They don't care about the customers. This company is all shit.

I also had an worst experience with the beam cable installation in pragathi nagar. I had mental torture for almost 15 days and no one has professionalism in beam cable. Almost from one month a ticket is pendin with nodal officer. They don't care about the customers. This company is all shit.

Its true that their service its just that u people should learn how to deal with them. Is your connection working fine now?