Horrible experiences after switching to Docomo

• Thread starter Thread starter hanuma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,694

hanuma

ISP
LS Broadband
Oh my God. I never expected that I'll face this kind of service from a Private Mobile Operator. 2 months back I switched to Docomo from my old network and it took no time for me to repent on my decision.

1st Shock: Signal.
"No getting away" this is one of the concept of Docomo promotional ads. Bullshit I never received more than 2 points signal at my home. Don't think I live in any village I live in Hyderabad Metropolitan City.

2nd: Recharge.
I recharged with Rs. 30 online. They deducted my balance twice from Bank A/C. I got my money back after a long 1 week struggle.

3rd: Ads like Balance popup.
From last 1 week I'm receiving ads like balance popup. For example today I received a message like this, Home Decoration tips for 30/month. "Press OK for activation and cancel for removing this message". Moreover I'm receiving messages not in one exact time. What will happen if I try to unlock my keypad without noticing it? Thank God that I noticed every time I got this kind of messages so I escaped from Balance deduction. Every time I contacted at CC immediately after noticing this kind of messages and every time they told me that they will not let happen it again. But they didn't do any thing. Here I should tell some thing. First two CC executives even don't know that whether I registered with DND or not. Third person told me that sir you didn't register for Fully Blocked DND so we sent those messages. But very first thing I did after activation of my SIM was registering for DND service. I selected every option except Banking messages. Because I thought if I select that option may be I don't receive transaction messages of my Bank A/C. But I didn't know that they take wrong advantage of it like this.

Not only these I face some other problems too.

All their promises in their promotional ads are bhakwas. In reality they don't do any thing they say on Ads. So I suggest people "Don't get in to their service by watching ads and asking few people for their experiences may be they are the few people who didn't experienced this kind of horrible things.

Actually before switching to Docomo I never used to call regularly at their CC. Because when ever they give me some trouble they used to solve that problem immediately after receiving 1st complaint. But these people are solving problem only after complaining 3,4 times. This is the worst customer care service I ever experienced. Actually in second case (recharge) I met with some awesome and wonderful Idiot kind of Executives who even don't know basic computer knowledge.

Now I'm thinking of switching back to my old network but unfortunately I should wait for another 1 month. God only knows how many more problems I'm going to face in this time period. I thing TROY should give MNP users a chance to switch back to their old network within 1 or 2weeks after porting.

For those who are thinking of switching to DOCOMO:
Don't attract for more talk time they are giving on online recharges, because of their signal you need to talk double time.
Don't expect expert CC Executives because they are not at all fully trained.
Don't expect better signal not only in long drives at your home also.
Don't expect good internet speed on GPRS services.
Don't expect for a better voice clarity.
Except easy recharge process they don't have a single service that we can satisfy with.

1: DOCOMO is a budget network. Its supposed to be a low cost low quality service, and doesnt have the network coverage of Airtel

2: Even if you hadnt struggled, it would have come in 1 week. Failed recharge refunds are usually an automated process which take 3-15 days

3:Well, atleast they refund the money if it gets activated and you ask for a refund on chat CC

Don't attract for more talk time they are giving on online recharges, because of their signal you need to talk double time.
Its a per second pulse, so you lose only 2 seconds per call drop 🙂
Don't expect expert CC Executives because they are not at all fully trained.
Try Chat CC, its better
Don't expect better signal not only in long drives at your home also.
Low cost operator, this is expected
Don't expect good internet speed on GPRS services.
Surprising.. I get decent speeds. Guess it depends on area
Don't expect for a better voice clarity.
Same as GPRS
Except easy recharge process they don't have a single service that we can satisfy with.
Low prices 🙂

That said,due to their Missed call alert service and Opera stunts, I will be porting out as well

1 year ago I ported my no from airtel to docomo . now it's been a week , I have been turned into a switched off user when my friends try to call me even though my phone is switched on all the time . my incoming calls have been barred but outgoing calls work as always . called docomo cc many a times but they couldn't help me either . so yesterday I thought of porting again to airtel , I sent porting request but haven't received any reply sms . so ? I think I'm in impossible shit . docomo sucks !!

In terms of looting customers Docomo is far better than airhell. :dry:

i ported one of my number from Tata CDMA to DOCOMO, and repenting the same 🙁. Very very week GSM signal in my house, where as CDMA is good.

docomo sucks periodthe gsm market has 3 classes of providers1. expensive and extensive ( voda, airtel, reliance?)2. cheap low cost and low quality ( aircel, tata docomo, idea)3. completely regional and definitely low cost ( uninor, videocon, loop)in short choose your provider based on your requirements, cheap is not necessarily good!😀

^could either fall in the most vfm network category or worst of the worst , depending on one's preferences 😛

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.