Not open for further replies.

saurabh28

VIP
ISP
Fivnet
08-09-09 :-
Net DISCONNECTED.

10-09-09 :
Registered 1st complain regarding disconnection to Customer care around 7:30-8:00PM. Technical Department executive told that engineer will reach in next 24 hrs. I waited whole day on 11-09-09. No one came.

12-09-09 : Registered 2nd complain regarding disconnection to Customer Care around 7:30-8:00PM. Technical Department executive told that engineer will reach in next 24 hrs. I waited whole day on 13-09-09. No one came.

13-09-09 : On this day, Around 4:40 PM, Reliance person came (I thought it was an engineer). But, when he asked me,"Do you have an internet connection at home?". I told Yes and it is not working. He told he will send an engineer in next 5 mins. I turned on My PC and waited for 1 hour. He didn't came that day.

17-09-09 : I gave another complain and executive said engineer will reach in next 24 hrs.
18-09-09 : No one came.
19-09-09 : As I was coming to home, I saw wiring which was passing from one building to the another was not there. And wire coming to my home from machine (located at building terrace) to my house was cut. After half an hour I went to terrace and I shocked to see that machine from which wire was coming to my home, that machine also was not there.

Then, I went down and I saw all machines that were fixed on terrace of all buildings of my society were there. Afterall, Reliance had cut the net of whole society.

I have had this kind of bad exp with Reliance, They close the compliant number without your consent and say that the problem was resolved!

I have PM you an e-mail ID, send a mail to them explaining each and everything with all the complaint numbers. And dont add any personal grudges in any mails you send them.

Good for you.

Hey saurabh , where in navi mumbai do you stay . i also wanted to know what the plans for fivenet are so any link will be helpful 😀

Reliance really Cheater. I have disconnected my telephone service and they did come to collect theri instument and for that they have charged me 1200 along with my broad band fees. I paidbroad band fees and but still they disconneted it stating I did not paid my bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.