Honesty net solutions

ISP
Honesty Net Solutions (I) Pvt Lt
hey i work for a Broadband ISP by the name of HONESTY NET SOLUTIONS (I) Pvt. Ltd. we are currently catering to a huge part in the Central Side of Mumbai.....if ur friends are looking at some superb internet speeds at amazing rates tell them to get back to me on 9987132032 else u can also mail me at : samarth@hns.net.in .....enjoi!!!!!

what are the rates?

please give me ur residential address and ur mail id so that i can mail u the rates accordingly....

mate,post rates for malad

hi... pls send me ur residential address as well as ur e-mail id so that i can check whether we are feasible for broadband at that area and i can even mail u the rates....

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Hey all please find the Rate List for Broadband..... please note that these are tentative rates that are operational as of now....rates may change without prior notice........

Honesgty BB Pamphlet Pictures, Honesgty BB Pamphlet Images, Honesgty BB Pamphlet Photos, Honesgty BB Pamphlet Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

in which areas of mumbai is your service available. post the name of areas along with the contact nos. so everyone can benefit

i believe they are only available in mumbai. and they are the only indian company to feature on speedtest.net!

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

i m sorry but we are not operational outside maharashtra... within mumbai we are@ the following places....Dahisar - Santacruz all stations..... we are currently pitching operators of Dadar side also... centrally we cater between Vikhroli-Thane....

yup 1 mbps @ 675. but no day time access :huh:my mtnl plan is better. though the time limit is not 9-9 but at least i have 2 mbps & day time access with 1.25 GB @ 950.means day time access & more download at night, slightly expensive...