honda

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Last edited:
i'd like to see something in the bikes front...

yup that is planned 🙂 they recently launched a cheap small car in europe. very cheap infact. i had like them to make them available here. 🙂

If they optimise it run most fuel-efficiently at 30mph or 50-60km/h then i'd think they have a good chance.Most of the other cars are optimised to run at western highway speeds of 55mph or 110km/h. Well that's not goin gto work if you are stuck in traffic and there are not that many highways around to even get to that speed.

2009?? who cares? That's too far away!

heh. i still believe we do not have a single decent small car in the country right now.

Honda is doing research on small cars for past 5 years....yet havnt launched it yet.....i can bet it will sell like hot cakes if Honda launches a small car

thats the thing abt honda. they are never in a hurry...they might suck in F1 for now. but in the next decade... they are going to kick ass! 😛

Honda is definitely a very trusted brand in India, and I've never heard anyone complain about their cars... I am sure they would do excellent in the small car segment. Unfortunately they are joining the party a little late.

But they shudnt make it too late like they r doing itWe already have Hyundai, Suzuki,GM,TATA in the competition