Honda City

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 51,612
the way traffic is increasing I think ppl are opting fr smaller cars than the big ones...

^^Really? I don't see that principle being implemented on the road. What's the approximate ex showroom price of Base model of verna diesel in ncr?

i suppose.

diesel city costing more than base honda civic. that can happen. 🙂

Honda is pkd then 😀

i have to install a cng kit so i am looking for a used honda city, because of its big boot ............where to look in ncr specially in ghaziabad, online option also welcome thanks .also what to look for ,when buying??

Hopefully the dealers do not gain back their complacency. When I went to check out City around 5 years ago... the experience was not very good. I went on my bike and was in shorts. The showroom guy did not show any interest in selling me the car. Ended up buying the Linea after checking it out from the showroom next to Honda showroom.
I have heard horror stories about similar experiences from Honda Service Centers.
The company dealers when it was ruling the mid-sized sedan segment did not give a shit about new customers as the car was selling like hot cakes.

Good sales figure will make sales staff at any dealership snob.
Couple of days ago I went to a Ford showroom to check EcoSport and nobody even bothered to attend me even after asking for help at the reception twice.
So i guess you can not avoid it

Maruti and Hyundai I guess have managed to keep things better at their dealerships. Maruti especially. Even if you are buying the Alto, the salespeople are quite energetic in my own experience. Even Tata/Fiat was disappointing in comparison.

I guess the high sales volume gets offset by the fact that Hyundai/Maruti have too many showrooms to compete for my money. From top of my head I know I have got 4-5 Maruti showrooms in 15 minute radius from my place where as only 1 Fiat. only 1 Honda and only 1 Chevrolet

Looks cash. But it needs bigger wheels. Bigger wheels. Bigger wheels.17" rims are must yaar. Why do they give it 14" for such beauty is beyond me.

Tell them that you are looking to buy Swift and then see the customer care from Maruti.