HomeShop18 Shopping Experience

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Their website has been glitchy for me but I managed to place an order for a book and it was delivered in around 3-4 days as originally promised.

Packaging was fine. And they included a bunch of freebies. 2 bookmarks. 1 coaster. 1 pen.

mehrotra.akash

Regular
ISP
I-ON(Dvois)/Airtel+IPTV/Photon+
Tried it once, had a Rs 100 discount coupon. Got a Tshirt free as well!But they used a courier without online tracking with me, service was not as good as Flipkart though quality is the same and prices lower

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
hmm. i did search for a coupon but for a product priced at Rs. 164 :D could not find anything that worked.

ISP
Internet on Cable
I ordered once a Spice QT60 for 1999 bucks from Home Shop 18. Took around 17days to deliver the product to my doorstep via Aramex . Got Rs200 discount coupon with that product.

mehrotra.akash

Regular
ISP
I-ON(Dvois)/Airtel+IPTV/Photon+
hmm. i did search for a coupon but for a product priced at Rs. 164 :D could not find anything that worked.

Mine was 100 off 500

dantool

Regular
ISP
airtel
my book was also sent by a courier which didn't have a tracking number/website. but packaging was fine and delivery within the promised time.

Nuxer

liNUX+usER
ISP
Asianet FTTH
I ordered once a book " Comdex Hardware and Networking Cource Kit". They shipped the COD order through First Flight courier. The order reached my place after one week. Anyway that was a nice experience.

check1mate

ISP
none
I will rate their user experience at 6/10.Website is bit difficult to navigate, but once the order is placed then there is not much hassle.

The only thing I have ordered from HomeShop18 is a fire extinguisher. Had ordered it 1.5-2 years back. The delivery was really quick, it was delivered before the promised time. I had ordered it on a Sunday and it was delivered on Monday. No freebies for me though! :p

ISP
Airtel
Ordered some books nine hours ago and it got delivered just now :confused:Nice!This time they gave me some bookmarks as well, bleh!