• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,151

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
hi, i filled up the registration form for Home500, but havent payed up any money yet (draft or anything). But i wanna stay with my airtel128UL instead of opting for BSNL. what do you say?Coz ppl are saying that airtel128UL is better than BSNL500. reasons being: 1)ppl reporting auto-disconnections at free time(2am-8am)2)2am is too late for me to wake up(MTNL offers 12am which is better)3)i usually download from HTTP and Rapidshares. so auto-connectors softwares to connect at 2am wont work for me.another thing is BSNL guy is calling me up daily asking when shud he install? I said that i dont wanna install, so he said that "fill up an application for cancellation of registration". Is that necessary?

1. 128Kbps Max 16KB/sec : say 1 MB/min :60 Mb /hour : say 1 Gb per day. AirtelTotal 30 GB/month provided you surf 24 Hours a day ! How much you pay per month ?Even with 256Kbps( mine) watching videos in Airtel is not good.2. MTNL/ 2 Mbps max speed Free Night hours.time 1200-0800assume you download only 4 hours.Average download speed 100KB/sec 6Mb/MIn 360MB/hour say 1 Gb per day.2. BSNL same calculation.for 4 hours ( 0200-0800)How much you pay? All calculations are indicative/approximate/average/not exact.Cost wise/speedwise BSNL Home 500/or MTNL equivalent plan miles ahead of Airtel.Since everybody seem to be connected to MTNL, at Delhiprobably you may get better speed with BSNL at NOIDA. Check with a friend.And you are comparing a goods train (AIRTEL not BB 128Kbps) with an Express train (BSNL/MTNL real Broadband speed upto 2 Mbps)

please give a written application for cancellation of your
registration for BSNL broadband connection . it is required .

thanks seshu and eesbee BUTeesbee, you r right BUT what if i donot download torrents but from RS and HTTP. RS downloads cannot be sheduled, i think(free account. i am not gonna buy a premium). Then what? If BSNL had 12AM NU starting time, i wud have gone for it...can u suggest something now? -thank you.

Get up early morning 4AM or 5AM ! you have four/three hours of free download.!!
Start the computer and go for a healthy run for 1Hour! good for your health.

this is the part i liked the most... :thumbsup:

i take back my words... seems like since i said these words "i cadnot wake up till 2AM", i am unable to sleep!!!... "I CAN WAKE UP TILL 2AM"