"Home UL 1350" vs "Home UL 1350 Plus"

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,731

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
i want to know whats the difference between Home UL 1350 and Home UL 1350 Plus.

in the bsnl site they mentioned difference in "Fixed Monthly Charges for Telephone".
Today i shifted from home 500 to H UL 1350+
my previous voice charge was per IndiaOne plan , 180/- rent & all calls 1/-, so what will be now as per as rental & call charges.
I called CC they said in 1350+ Rental is included & call charges will be same without free calls (i was getting 50 free calls in home 500).
i will be tension free :thumb: if some one confirms here & put clear difference between the 2 plans requested above.
thanks!

In Home UL 1300+No rental for voice calls.No free calls.All local calls @ Re. 1.00/minAll STD calls @ Rs. 1.20/minSome one pls confirm if the following statement is correct as I am not 100% sureAll STD calls @ Rs. 1.20/min

In Home UL 1300+
Some one pls confirm if the following statement is correct as I am not 100% sure
All STD calls @ Rs. 1.20/min

thanks Sahyadri,
my calls are mostly long-hour`ed STD, i will wait for someone to comment further.
if its suppose to be 1.2p/min, is there any way to make it 1/min.
thanks!

here what i got in thinkdigit forum:-

In plus (+) schemes like 750+ul and 1350+ UL home plan you don't have to pay the basic phones fixed bill of 180 per month (whatever in your city). So you only get the bill of 1350 + tax + the calls you made. Remind you in this plan you don't get the 50 free calls.
and in the ordinary plan like UL 750 and UL 1350 you have to pay 180+ 1350+ tax+ the calls you made -(minus) the 50 free calls.

it says all calls @ 0.80/min

yes, it says 🙂.
but you know its little tricky to understand bsnl code words.
it might be 0.8 / pulse, & may be 2 pulse in one minute 🙂

anyways, now the new plan is provisioned, next month i will get the bill then i can confirm you all what is real.