Home 500c combo users beware

• Thread starter Thread starter dvinod76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 10,658

dvinod76

ISP
bsnl
I am in the plan home 500c with 175 free calls. As per their ad. after free calls the call charge would be as per one india plan. In one india plan call charges for STD is Rs.1/minute. But when i received the detailed bill it shows they charged Rs.2/minute for STD calls:wall:. I complained about this matter to AO. After one week he replied that it was a genuine case but he could not help me as the billing was not under their control and he assured me that he will take over this matter to his higher authorities.did any one noticed this problem?.

Nope dude, I haven't crossed my free calls limit so i don't know about this, but if that is true then i should be taking more care of the bill by watching it carefully. How do you figured out that you were charged Rs2/min instead of Rs1/min ? Thanks for sharing the info.🙁

when i doubtful againt my previous bill, i asked for detailed call list. In that list every calls you made marked along with call duration and units. 60 seconds makes one unit. Rs.1 for one unit. STD calls should be also 60 seconds/unit. But in my bill, STD calls were charged by 30 seconds/unit. Ultimately Rs.1 for 30 seconds and Rs.2/minute. That's it.

it is very shameless. charging double of the actual amount looks like looting in the day time 🙄

/members/dvinod76/
If you "hide" somewhere in India how we can help you to contact the customer care of your area ? If you are under "ONEIndia" Plan, you can ask for clarification. Beyond 175 free calls the Tariff is Same for allover India.

ONE INDIA PLAN - BASIC

/members/dvinod76/
If you \"hide\" somewhere in India how we can help you to contact the customer care of your area ? If you are under \"ONEIndia\" Plan, you can ask for clarification. Beyond 175 free calls the Tariff is Same for allover India.

ONE INDIA PLAN - BASIC

i'm not hiding my friend. i just updated my profile, i live in tamilnadu. I already contact the customer care (1500), they also saying that after 175 free calls the call charge would be as per normal plan - means Rs.1/30seconds. When i asked them about bsnl website tariff they just can't answer. As you are also from tamilnadu, can you please contact the customer care to ask this question for me,and post what they are saying.

@dvinod76
As you are also from tamilnadu, can you please contact the customer care to ask this question for me,and post what they are saying.
Post all details of your bill telephone number consumer No ,details of STD calls etc, and then , I can take up ., on your behalf, your problem . . The expected reply will be to contact the A.O.
Which A.O of BSNL I should contact in TamilNadu ?
Para two:
You should try 1800 424 1600 or take a print out of the website page showing One India Plan ( and the page with std call details )and approach/telephone the Accounts Officer of your area.
(ONLY for . ISD they have a pop up screen . in the telephone Tariff page ).
Send an email to CC , so that you can have some written proof, if they reply.
Or make an appeal to higher authorities.
I am not an employee of any ISP/telephone providers/ cellphone providers/Wimax etc In India.

well, its always better to use Mobiles for long distance calls, afterall its 1 Rupee per minute these days...🙂

Then whom would you call locally (after all 175 free calls) if you don't have a girlfriend? your driver or maid?

well, its always better to use Mobiles for long distance calls, after all its 1 Rupee per minute these days...🙂
This is not the issue. Issue is BSNL is giving some information on their site but the same is not followed by them in billing or not known by their staff.

@dvinod76

Post all details of your bill telephone number consumer No ,details of STD calls etc, and then , I can take up ., on your behalf, your problem . . The expected reply will be to contact the A.O.

Friend i asked you to contact the customer care about the tariff of home 500c plan generally - not for me only.

Which A.O of BSNL I should contact in TamilNadu ?
Para two:
You should try 1800 424 1600 or take a print out of the website page showing One India Plan ( and the page with std call details )and approach/telephone the Accounts Officer of your area.
(ONLY for . ISD they have a pop up screen . in the telephone Tariff page ).
Send an email to CC , so that you can have some written proof, if they reply.
Or make an appeal to higher authorities.

please go through my first post, i already complained this matter to AO. moreover i sent copy of home 500c and one india plan tariff along with my complaint letter to AO.i have also registered my complaint in bsnl customer care website - the status is still pending.

I am not an employee of any ISP/telephone providers/ cellphone providers/Wimax etc In India.

i never asked about it

@dvinod76 . Post No 1.
am in the plan home 500c with 175 free calls. As per their ad. after free calls the call charge would be as per one india plan. In one india plan call charges for STD is Rs.1/minute But when i received the detailed bill it shows they charged Rs.2/minute for STD calls. I complained about this matter to AO. After one week he replied that it was a genuine case but he could not help me as the billing was not under their control and he assured me that he will take over this matter to his higher authorities.
did any one noticed this problem?.
Post No 12.
please go through my first post, i already complained this matter to AO. moreover i sent copy of home 500c and one india plan tariff along with my complaint letter to AO.i have also registered my complaint in bsnl customer care website - the status is still pending

Agreed on all your points. will wait for feedback from other members, or your update on this.

Hey i am confused, is the 30/60 sec pulse rate applicable only to H500c users or to subscribers who are already on One India Plan?