Holy COW ! This triband bill is BOMB

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,645
@ashwin...590 x 12 and some discount, that they themselves don't know 😛@docmanya...that's why i always advice to restart the modem and keep ur records safe...though it has nothing to do with ur free usage...in terms of quota getting deducted...regarding ADSL MB, says who??? 😱in fact, that's the only thing that u should take care of...till it is not zero, u're always safe!!!

I use triband only for nights for heavy download.For day i just browse sites for 1-2 hrsbut frm 1st August till 8th my ADSL MB's are Zero now.Daily i loose 70-80 MBs every night

or may be u've not noticed the almost 15 mins time difference in IST and MTNLST (MTNL standard time) 😛that's good enough to screw ur 500 MBs...i've lost quite a bit like that... 😉

hey... chkd up my bill on fone.... m safe.. its come to Rs. 1,500/- only....dats a BIG relief for me....thx 2 the rigorous schedule of starting d/l at 12.10am n stopping at 7.50am...got away wid almost 4Gbs in 15 nights

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Aug 9 2005, 10:30 PM
or may be u've not noticed the almost 15 mins time difference in IST and MTNLST (MTNL standard time) 😛

that's good enough to screw ur 500 MBs...i've lost quite a bit like that... 😉
[snapback]20550[/snapback]
[/quote]

I think the diff is 6 mins( i.e their clock is 6 mins faster) , not 15 mins and I m using IST.