Hola ppl, pls check this out !

cyber_d3vil

ISP
MTNL
Hey guys, I 'm using the 849 NU plan in bridge mode and everything was cool until a few days ago ...Now even after I connect the dialer it takes very long until I can actually connect to the internet ...and I dont know why this is happening ...I got the line checked & they say everything is fine as always ...On the WAN page it shows pvc 0 connected so cant be a problem with the internet ...I run it on g.dmt instead of multi mode. Also, I have the same problem with azureus someone else here reported ...when I use softwares like DAP (download accelerator plus) I get stable speeds of upto 220 kbps download ...but when I launch azureus (I got the latest) everything except azureus stops working including the browser/msn ...And the only option I have left is to reboot my pc & wait 10-15 mintues until I 'm connected again ... Also tell me if anyone knows how to configure eMule with triband ... Thx a million in advance ! 😀 Peace

i had the same problem with utorrent.and what i found was that it was my NOD32 AV kicking ini allowed exception for utorrent and Voila everything worked just fine.eMule is not hard to configure. just note the ports and forward you will get a high ID always.I use DMZ so don't have to bother about forwarding at all.PS - eMule is a slow P2P max speeds will be around 90KB/sec. Even the tutorial says the same.Good Luck🙂

oh thanks for input dude ...yes I use nod32 too ..so I guess I found out this is where the problem is ! ...Lemme try fixing it now ....mmm ok ...I like eMule 'cus the smaller application files which r very useful are easily available ...but for bigger stuff I prefer link-removed ...Thx again =) EDIT I 'm a bit noob at Nod32 ...Can u pls explain me how to exclude azureus from checking? I use ESET smart technology Business Edition ...It got the same interface as other Nod32's EDIT II (lol) Now I added azureus to exclusions ...Is this how u fixed it? 😛

Yes you are absolutely right. eMule rocks!I got HP books it in within 6hrs of release....😀

Guys try your application in Safe Mode With Networking, If everything is fine than its a problem with your Anti Virus and Firewall.Utorrent is very safe to use and you need not need any Anti Virus or Firewall.I will recommend you all to disable your Windows Firewall as well in normal mode.Use only one Anti Virus and Firewall at a time.You must disable Windows Firewall if you are using any other Firewall.Cheers!