Himmatwala

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,219
Hmm, prior to seeing the first look, I was really looking forward to this film. Now I have my doubts

well viewer will be a "Himmatwala" as well to watch this 😀

So, they are now remaking Himmatwala? looks more and more like his sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Was original Himmatwala a comedy movie? i do not remember really. 2. Ajay Devgan is looking like a South Indian hero in this one. The heroine is cute, hero is old and well has a villainous mustache. Looks like an odd combination. Should be a fun watch.

It was sort of a trend changer masala movie. I guess you can compare to a Rowdy Rathore kind of one.

unlikely. it should do quite well actually. there is a big market for movies like these. dabangg proved it. this would add to it. i am looking forward to seeing it.

And actually it was a copy of a Telugu movie, and I think shot in the south by a south Indian (Andhra) director who made the original. And I think Sajid khan has retained a lot of elements, so in that sense it would continue to be like a South Indian movie. Wanted, Singham, Rowdy rathore, Remake of Thupakki(Unnamed yet) etc are all the same type of movies which are being remade.