Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
hike - Fun, free messaging for life

wD6Is7Q.webp

well one of the highlight features is that it was developed right here in delhi.

Last edited:
Is the free sms like you connect to the internet, use this app and it sends the receiver a real SMS?

i assume you get limited free real sms on a monthly basis. but of course, the app would need to be connected to the internet for it to work at all.

well. this app is differentiating itself by offering local sms support in india. whatsapp of course does not work with people who do not have whatsapp installed. not sure if chaton or other apps provide a similar feature. i wish google merges messenger and chat feature so that it becomes more useful. currently, i end up starting conversation that never reaches the other party because they are not using the google+ app on their smartphones.

ok u mean if i have hike, then i can sms ppl with no hike?? cool

I hope the delivery time is low, the only issue with this type of service is reliability 😀

I installed and tried to invite a few friends, however everytime i got the reply that the friend has activated DND, so coult not be invited.

lol. i guess in that case, these guys would also not get the sms messages as well. makes this app worthless.

The messages are sent from the number below and it's in a weird format.

Content of the message:

Samuel(My Number here): hi

Sent free from hike. Reply to Allow Samuel to keep messaging you on hike.

Standard SMS rates apply You can reply *block to stop a user from messaging you.

of course they are going to be using their own sms gateway which is powered by that number.

MJOY used to be better in this case, they used to send the message in regular SMS format with no advertisement.

sabir bhatia also started 1 sms service, not doing great i believe, mainly because of dnd.