Hiiii all. Windows 8 tablet suggestion...

• Thread starter Thread starter Ak^^
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,303
ISP
BSNL
HIiii all.
This is a nice forum and I hope i will too get a nice responce.
I want a Tablet Pc win 8 .... kind of hybrids..with a keyboard...or a keyboard case or cover or something like that.
OS-Windows 8
Processor-Atom z3740 and up.
Screen size-10.1 inch or greater.
Multitouch-Yes......of course.
Back camera-Yes......atleast a 5mp
Front camera- Yes....quality...doesn't matter.
BUDGET- UNDER RS.50000.
All suggestions are warmly invited. 😛eaceful:

This one is a toughie. I saw some convertibles during a visit to Jumbo recently. But they were quite expensive.

is there any chance you can buy one from US? 😀
surface pro got a heavy cut(less $400 recently)
just $500 now. myself itching to get one :tongue:

Here is something that you should be looking for-
Asus T100TA-DK002H Transformer Book (Atom/ 2GB/ 32GB/Win 8.1) Rs.32620 Price in India - Buy Asus T100TA-DK002H Transformer Book (Atom/ 2GB/ 32GB/Win 8.1) Grey Online - Asus: Flipkart.com
I is a Windows 8.1 Hybrid PC which can be used as a tablet and windows pc when attached with the keyboard (keyboard comes with the tablet)
It has a Quad core Intel Bay trail processor which should be powerful enough.Also has 2 gig ram, and most importantly, the battery life is great (acc to various reviews)
The only bad part is the camera which is not what you want (a 5 mp snapper). But on the other hand,it is much cheaper and well within the price you mentioned.
Also,it comes with Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student Licence copy.(lifetime)

Yeah.....i have already seen reviews of the Asus transformer book t100t and it has problems with its touchpad.
And it doesn't have a rear camera.
I am now thinking on the Dell venue 11 pro.
Have a look....its a great device.
Can anyone tell me its price at local shops in your city??

No response???Plzzz help.
Tell me the price of Dell venue 11 pro at local stores in India