Higher ping from sikka to european servers recently, please help me.

ISP
Sikka
Hi guys, so i have been getting higher ping from sikka broadband to european servers for the past few weeks. Just for reference, earlier the ping to frankfurt used to be around 140-150 ms, ping to ireland used to be around 158-160 ms and amsterdam was around 150-160 ms but for the past few weeks they all have gone up by about 30 ms for some reason. I have posted the traceroute from one of the servers below, please look at it.

The sikka guys tell me that it's switching networkto airtel and hence ping will obviously increase but my question is this, earlier it used to be fine so why is it switching network to airtel all of a sudden? Please look into the traceroute file i have provided below.. ping to this server should be in the lower 150s for example.

Attachments

• traceroute file.webp
    traceroute file.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 489
Hey bro, how is ur experience with sikka broadband? Like downtime, service, speed and ping in pubgmobile etc.?

Sikka's service is good but i would not recommend sikka if ping is your concern since they are a local ISP who are entirely based on different ISP's for routing and if your routing messes up then you can't do anything about it.