High speed high usage connection in Sanpada

ISP
Reliance, Tikona, BSNL
Hi.

I'm looking for a high speed(15Mbps+) internet connection in Sanpada, Navi Mumbai. I also need high FUP, if not no FUP. Looking for at least a 200GB FUP. Preferably I should not have to call customer care on a daily basis.

Any nice ISPs you would recommend? I know YOU broadband is one option.

hi there! i use D-Vois which gives me uptime of about 27-29/30 days which is really good and also the speeds provided are the same as advertised. May I know where you live in sanpada? (i live in sanpada too) they don't have such high fup plans ut you can always opt for truly unlimited plans. i am currently on 4 mbps truly unlimited. prior to this i was using 50mbps 50gb plan..they do provide those speeds but the thing is for me 4mbps is more than enough..here is my speedtest

aJHQhYV.png

their 20 mbps unlimited plan costs around 2200/month...i would suggest you to go with 4mbps or 10mbps as i have used their 1,2,4,10,20,50 mbps plans and for me after 4mbps i couldn't really tell that much of a difference,the rest is your choice 🙂

Hi Angad!

Do you have more details on their internet plans? I found www.dvois.com/tariff.php but the website does not let me see any tariff plans. That speed test result is sick. Almost symmetric speeds with that low latency. Seems like a great ISP.

02227811655 here this is their office number for Sanpada . they will tell you the plans and if not let me know I'll get the plans (pamphlet) and post the pic..can't do it today though as tomorrow I have my exam..

02227811655 here this is their office number for Sanpada . they will tell you the plans and if not let me know I'll get the plans (pamphlet) and post the pic..can't do it today though as tomorrow I have my exam..

Hey, I'm having trouble obtaining the plans from them. Would really appreciate it if you could post the pic.

Hey, I'm having trouble obtaining the plans from them. Would really appreciate it if you could post the pic.
Alright. Would update you by tomorrow. Just for basic info I pay 836 for 4 mbps unlimited (880 is basic but you get 5% discount on online transaction)

They have FUP plans only for 50mbps currently. Though once you get the connection and install their application for Android you can create your own plan so you have that flexibility too.

Thanks so much dude! If you have their Android app, could you tell me how much it would cost to get a 200 GB plan at 50 mbps? It'd be great help.
They do not have such high FUP plan using the app you can create plan of upto 20mbps speed and 60 gb of data..the best suited for you would 20 mbps unlimited which costs 2180.