High speed broadband internet from Railwire in bangalore

anandcablenet

ISP
anandcablenet
HiWe are a cable operator providing cable tv & high speed broadband internet service to customers in Anand nagar and surrounding area in bangalore.If any of you or your friends are residing in and around this area and are on the look out for an Internet service do contact us, please do visit our website anandcablenet com to know more details.We signed a joint venture with RAILWAYS and are able to provide high speed Internet upto 32mbps.We offer the service through copper or fiber to the premises. fiber will cost a little bit more but it is reliable. we have been educating our existing customers to move towards fiber and what benefits they are going to get. Almost 30% have moved and are already seeing the benefits.Thanks

Well, I don't live in Bangalore..but it is good news Railwire is tapping already existing infrastructure through Cable guys..can't wait for it to be in Mumbai.

Yes, I myself was sick and tired of signing franchises with these MSO's and not one has a proper plan, no one call back when there is maintainenance, even though our infrastructure is good we were unable to provide the service, everyday we have demand here for a higher speed and we were unable to provide, and like an angel hearing our voice, railways turned up, after surpassing all the hurdles from the past 3 months they finally were able to provide the fibre to our office premises.I do hope they keep upto the word regarding the speed.

Trying to get railwire sine past 2 years have no success till now on it

+1
I also kept trying for quiet some time & gave it. Right from the time we got to know about this

Hi,how is Railwire BB service in Bangalore??Specifically in Geetanjali layout(HAL 3rd stage, near new tippasandra area)??how is the speed and the customer service while giving the connection and problem resolution later??Thanks in advance,Ram

Can Someone please share their experience??

I called up Railwire person.
He told me that 1Mbps unlimited plan costs Rs. 1200 per month.
And installation charges of Rs. 1000.

No FUP plans as per him.

Thanks,
Ram

Hi,

how is Railwire BB service in Bangalore??
Specifically in Geetanjali layout(HAL 3rd stage, near new tippasandra area)??
how is the speed and the customer service while giving the connection and problem resolution later??

Thanks in advance,
Ram

Can Someone please share their experience??

I called up Railwire person.
He told me that 1Mbps unlimited plan costs Rs. 1200 per month.
And installation charges of Rs. 1000.

No FUP plans as per him.

Thanks,
Ram

I took RailWire Connection last Saturday. (I am in Mahadevapura, Bangalore). My Cable operator charged me Rs 1000 for installation and Rs1035 for 1 mbps unlimited (Plan iRW006) inclusive of tax (920 + 12.3 %).
Regarding the service its too early for me to give the comment. Till now I found it to be good. My cousin uses Railwire and he is in Marathahalli and his review is "its good" and he is using it for morethan a year now. Again it depends on your local cable operator/technician.

Regards,
Anand

Thanks Anand.

I took RailWire Connection last Saturday. (I am in Mahadevapura, Bangalore). My Cable operator charged me Rs 1000 for installation and Rs1035 for 1 mbps unlimited (Plan iRW006) inclusive of tax (920 + 12.3 %).

Hi mrutyunjayakar,

Below is the contact details for Railwire.

Ullas (My Cable operator - Technician) - +91-9845050363 , +91-9141001980
Murthy (My Cable operator - Proprietor) - +91-9449977000, +91-9620778330
Railwire Support: +91-80-67898899, +91-9743969988, +91-9743968899
EmailId: connect@railwire.co.in , support@railwire.co.in

Regards,
Anand

Can you please give of railwire person's contact details , mahadevpura, bangalore

Hi mrutyunjayakar,

Below is the contact details for Railwire.

Ullas (My Cable operator - Technician) - +91-9845050363 , +91-9141001980
Murthy (My Cable operator - Proprietor) - +91-9449977000, +91-9620778330
Railwire Support: +91-80-67898899, +91-9743969988, +91-9743968899
EmailId: connect@railwire.co.in , support@railwire.co.in

Regards,
Anand
Can you plese give Railwire dealer's contact number --