High Pings

ultra vires

O.o
Regulars
i am gettin arnd 300ms pings to the FS sever so i can barely play there, and when i tell this to those b*st*rds at sify care that damn a s s hole says hacking hacking , adn i had to shout that it was ping u @$$hole not hacking. and after all this effort. he gives me a complaint no., which i hav loads of, so can u tell me whom should i phone and vent my anger at, coz now i can really kill there entire managment board. :angry:

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Pinging is hacking? :blink: then Sushubh will go to jail :lol:

Sushubh

Administrator
well they blocked pings before i joined sify. at airtel i ping a site 24x7 which keeps me updated on my network condition. :)

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Whenever I am online using a Reliance Fixed Wireless Phone I have to continuously ping some site too, otherwise the phone beeps every 10 seconds lol.

firoz16

Regular
Regulars
i think sygate firewall is best tool to handle such situations.it blocks all such activities and report us thier(those who want to hack..) ip numbers.try it.

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Sygate BAH @$#*$#^ and some more swear words....Nearly lost me a war.....Zonealarm is the best.

ultra vires

O.o
Regulars
i use sygate tooo. its not at all good....coz...its awesome :lol: , i use norton 2005 adn ad-aware in combination to protect my comp frm spyware's.and btw im still waitin for someone to contact me and resolve the issue regardin high pings. i will wait till moday then after that im gonna shoot those b*st*rds in there parking lots, wont allow them to run. as these @$$holes r good at runnin away. :angry:

Ryan

Regulars
Regulars
Well I believe the majority of the opinion would be that sygate is the best firewall going now. In other boards, people are saying that too ;). I used zonealarm, nothing bad about it, but I like sygate better.