High Pings

ISP
BSNL
Hey Guys,I'm on a 512 BSNL UL plan which costs 1350 bucks every month....my problem is that I've been getting very high pings......I'm an online gamer and I game on my Xbox 360....and since my ping is high....I lag very very badly while playing online.....and yes, even with Indians. The weird part is that I never lagged before and this has been happening since the past month itself....My ping on the Mumbai server itself is above 700 MS which sucks balls.....earlier, it used to be below or just above 200 MS which is pretty good. I would have changed my ISP but since I live in Orissa, I cant because there are just 2 ISPs over here...BSNL and Ortel.....I was on Ortel before but I lagged even worse because their upload speed is virtually 0.Please tell me what I should do guys 😕

I am getting 2 Kbps speed on both my plans and now I am going to screw those BSNL babus. I am paying 1.5k per month for 4 Kbps speed?BSNL people are illiterate. They don't even know what a ping is. 😡Contact NIB in your city/town. They have all these speed and ping settings for your port.

Contact NIB in your city/town. They have all these speed and ping settings for your port.

You can do that?!! I never knew.

Any idea where I can find the list of contact numbers for NIBs of various cities?

Sadly high latency is a problem common to all BSNL users, BSNL is bad in terms of latency, Airtel on the other hand offers really good latency.

Any idea where I can find the list of contact numbers for NIBs of various cities?

In which city/town do you reside? I have all the contact numbers for Pune. I don't have any idea about other cities/towns.

Sadly high latency is a problem common to all BSNL users, BSNL is bad in terms of latency, Airtel on the other hand offers really good latency.

I agree with this one. :wall:

I'm from Mangalore (Karnataka), and i visited the BSNL page for my city & I didn't find any list of the NIB's contact numbers.