High Pings on CS:S

• Thread starter Thread starter Ion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,417

Ion

ISP
MTNL 749NU
This is a very bad problem I'm facing while playing CS:SOn Indian servers, I can get a ping of around 40ms, but on foreign servers (where the actual players play 😛 ), I get very high pings, and subsequently get banned. Even on Chinise, Singapore and Malaysian servers, I have a ping of about 200+ms which gets me banned. Is there any way to get a low ping?Oh and what sort of pings do you get, and who is your ISP in that case?

umm... Is this supposed to be posted in the MTNL Triband Section??

you can do nothing about high ping to foreign servers.. because that is the way it is 🙁

but I remember playing in various servers in singapore, malaysia etc with acceptable pings.. you just have to search in All Games :: Game Server / Player Search :: Game - Monitor . COM and see what suits.

sometimes the ISPs change their routing method to different countries during different periods... so the pings what you get might change...

you can do nothing about high ping to foreign servers.. because that is the way it is 🙁

but I remember playing in various servers in singapore, malaysia etc with acceptable pings.. you just have to search in All Games :: Game Server / Player Search :: Game - Monitor . COM and see what suits.

sometimes the ISPs change their routing method to different countries during different periods... so the pings what you get might change...
That site does not work for me?! The thing is that AirTel folks get great pings on singaporean servers....but not MTNL. 🙁

umm... Is this supposed to be posted in the MTNL Triband Section??

It is MTNL specific problem, hence this forum.