High ping to Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter Meowmath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 30,995
also, the ping issue is back as of now, cant even connect to EU, lost ark giving me 2k MS ping.
3pcEgD0.png

@Meowmath My ISP also went down for about 5 minutes today morning and when the connection came up it brought the ping issue back. Ig another fibre cut must have happened🥴 now this may be an issue for a month or so. Using Nord Vpn India Server the pings are normal.

Can confirm till yesterday night the pings were fine.

Last edited:
Weird, here in delhi the pings were never back to normal. Have been using cloudfare and getting 183 on league EUW but since the past2 or 3 days ive been getting my normal ping around 150ms either from 4 am to 8 am or from 5 pm to 9 pm.

Imo overseas links of airtel are highly saturated as they are prioritising traffic for domestic customers. I have noticed big difference in day night ping times.
Even ping to Australia now are touching 400 when use to be below 200.

Weird, here in delhi the pings were never back to normal. Have been using cloudfare and getting 183 on league EUW but since the past2 or 3 days ive been getting my normal ping around 150ms either from 4 am to 8 am or from 5 pm to 9 pm.
I'm seeing normal pings from today on League EUW and VPSs.

Sad. Ive been thinking switching to airtel cause ive seen a lot of people saying their pings are back to normal on airtel. ACT still is experiencing problems and the calling them for info is useless.

BSNL also is experiencing problems. But they're present only during the day. Night time and early morning pings are really normal. It seems to be a capacity-related issue, probably initiated by the cable breaks.

@Anurag Bhatia posted elsewhere that it may take few more weeks for resolution due to delays in permission for ships to venture out and a couple are heading out now to start repair... I'm paraphrasing of course.

But this doesnt make sense. On cloudping im getting 148ms to paris but in league the issue is still there.
Link for the pic- Gyazo

Edit: After updating my windows and adapters again, the ping in league seems to be fixed for now.

Last edited:
RegionLatency
US-East (Virginia)291 ms
US East (Ohio)289 ms
US-West (California)264 ms
US-West (Oregon)293 ms
Canada (Central)296 ms
Europe (Ireland)175 ms
Europe (London)168 ms
Europe (Paris)163 ms
Europe (Frankfurt)178 ms
Europe (Milan)196 ms